Shift InfoType: Full-time
Shift(s): Monday - Friday
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Purpose of Position:
The eCommerce Developer is responsible for technical development, creation, maintenance and operations of the eCommerce site. The eCommerce Developer will analyze requirements, propose solutions and manage timelines and deliverables for the solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, test, deploy and maintain eCommerce solutions that help the business achieve goals and objectives
- Design, implement and enforce coding standards
- Work cooperatively with key business stakeholders and cross-functional teams do deliver value-added technology solutions
- Assist in recommending, implementing and improving IT development process(es)
- Interpret business requirements into actionable development tasks
- Provide systems integration leadership and support
- All other duties as assigned
- Experience with SAP Hybris – release 6.6 and later
- Data integration using technologies such as SOAP/REST/JSON
- HTML 5.0 responsive web design and development
- SAP Hybris Solr Search and Indexing
- Strong knowledge of enterprise database systems
- Proficiency in writing and optimizing database queries
- Agile Methodology and tools (Jira experience)
- Strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting abilities
- Proven knowledge of code repositories, branching and deployment strategies and best practices
- A keen interest in emerging technologies and how they might impact future design decisions and strategic directions
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field required
- A minimum of 3 years of web development experience required, preferably in an eCommerce retail environment
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
SAP Hybris Certification preferred.
This position may require some travel.
Sportsman’s Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.