Customer Service Associate-Distribution Center
Distribution Center, UT
Shift InfoType: Full-time
DescriptionSportsman's Warehouse is seeking a Customer Service Associate to create a positive relationship with our customer and also to ensure the interaction with our customer has an efficient and satisfying experience by phone or email.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Customer Service Associate:
• Answer calls and respond to emails / Handle customer inquiries both phone and by email
• Research required information using available resources
• Manage and resolve customer complaints
• Provide customers with product and service information
• Enter new customer information into system / Update existing customer information
• Process customers’ orders
• Identify and escalate priority issues / Route calls to appropriate resource (Chatter)
• Follow up customer calls where necessary
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Reviews – write product reviews for items that you know
• Check the website for incorrect information about products.
• Price comparisons – complete price comparisons between our website and our competitors.
• Reporting to the Customer Service Manager - Following English written and oral instructions given by the Customer Service Manager i.e. anything deemed necessary by Sportsman’s Warehouse and/or its management.
RequirementsEducation and Training:
The Customer Service employee should possess a High School Diploma, or equivalent.
Must be able to communicate in English, both written and orally.
This position involves a variety of physical activities including: talking, hearing, and repetitive motions. Visual acuity is required for completing work on the computer.
Sportsman's Warehouse is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.