Corporate Surveillance Specialist
Department: Loss Prevention
Shift InfoType: Full-time
Purpose of Position
A Corporate Surveillance Specialist works within a team environment and is required to remotely observe stores to identify theft and fraud. Corporate Surveillance Specialists observe cameras at length while protecting the Company’s assets. By proactively identifying theft and fraud situations, the Corporate Surveillance Specialist maintains a strong Loss Prevention culture in the store to reduce losses and liabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remotely observe stores via CCTV to identify theft and build external cases for prosecution
- Actively communicate with stores to address current theft and fraud activity
- Communicate theft and fraud incidents to the appropriate law enforcement agencies
- Record cases in LPMS software
- Conduct daily reviews of assigned stores to ensure policies are followed and to look for areas of theft
- Communicate all concerns regarding CCTV/Systems to District Remote Surveillance Manager
- Complete all other tasks assigned by supervisor
A Corporate Surveillance Specialist must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Training:
The Corporate Surveillance Specialist should possess a High School Diploma, or equivalent, or 2+ years of retail loss prevention experience, or a combination of both education and experience.
This position involves a variety of physical activities including: talking, hearing, and repetitive motions. Visual acuity is required for observing video and analyzing records.
This position may require travel.
Sportsman's Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.