Shift InfoType: Full-time
Wage InfoWage/Salary: Hourly
DescriptionPurpose of Position:
To assist Hunting Manager in maintaining the Archery Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Aid the Department Manager in cycle count management and completing counts.
• Assist the Department Manager with merchandising the department by following corporate guidelines
• Assist in completing price changes on time.
• Open and close the store (if required by the Store Manager)
• Ensure that the entire department is clean, faced and straight at all times.
• Perform other tasks as necessary and assigned by management
Good verbal and written communication is required as well as the ability to work well with the customers and co-workers.
Education and Training:
A very strong knowledge of the area that is assigned as well as a good knowledge of Tomax.
This position involves a variety of physical activities including: talking, hearing, and repetitive motions. Visual acuity is required for completing work on computer. Some heavy lifting may be required.
This position does not require travel.