Surveillance Room Agent
Department: Loss Prevention
Shift InfoType: Full-time
Shift(s): Monday - Friday
Hours: 4:00pm - 12:00am
Purpose of Position :
Responsible for monitoring store locations 24 hours a day, 365 days a year including physical security, alarm situations, property theft, safety awareness and deterring loss.
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Monitoring all locations day and night for any crimes in progress.
• Assisting stores with both internal and external investigations.
• Communicating with stores, distribution center and corporate as needed.
• Troubleshooting digital video recorders (24/7 DVR technical support).
• Alerting law enforcement to any trespass or property crimes that occur during off hours.
• Monitoring corporate location for any unusual or unsafe activity.
• Provide safety awareness to employees and managers when leaving or securing the building at night.
• Complete all other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
Education and Training :
This position must possess a High School diploma or equivalence.
Physical Requirements :
This position involves a variety of physical activities including: talking, hearing, and repetitive motions. Visual acuity is required.
Travel Requirements :
This position does (not) require travel.
Sportsman’s Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.