Surveillance Room Agent
Department: Loss Prevention
Shift InfoType: Full-time
Purpose of Position:
The Surveillance Room Agent monitors all store locations for physical security, alarm situations, property theft, safety awareness, and loss deterrence. The Surveillance Room Agent is responsible for documentation as required by company policy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor for any crimes in progress
- Respond to incoming calls (alarm, theft, incidents, etc.)
- Maintain a communication log
- Assist stores with any internal and external investigations
- Communicate with Stores, the Distribution Center, and Corporate as needed
- Troubleshoot Digital Video Recorders (24/7 DVR technical support)
- Alert law enforcement to any trespass or property crimes that occur during off hours
- Monitor Corporate office for any unusual or unsafe activity
- Provide safety awareness to employees and managers when leaving or securing the building at night
- All other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems and Microsoft Office
- Ability to remain alert and attentive throughout the duration of the shift
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- A minimum of 1 year Loss Prevention or Security experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
The work environment characteristics and physical demands described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position is considered sedentary. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop kneel to install/move computer equipment
- The employee may be required to exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include near acuity at 20 inches or less due to computer work
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will experience a moderate noise level (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic)
This position does not require travel.
Sportsman’s Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.