Sr. Oracle Developer
Shift InfoType: Full-time
Shift(s): Monday - Friday
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Purpose of Position:
The Sr. Oracle Developer provides expertise in writing and producing customized software in and Oracle environment. They follow standard methodologies to develop software to support the company in its business strategies and plans. Customizes Oracle software to better support the companies requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide expertise in one or Oracle technologies like PL/SQL, SQL, forms, reports, Applications.
- Develop custom computer programs in support of existing software systems.
- Customize or enhance the functionality Oracle software.
- Develop and follow testing procedures for new software.
- Trains users in proper use of corporate computer systems and software.
- Works with 3rd party software vendors to ensure proper use of software and that vendor standards for customization are followed.
- Troubleshoots software bugs and formulates plans to correct issues.
- Stays current with industry changes to software development practices and languages.
- Analyze data for trends in support of business requirements.
- Integrate software from multiple 3rd party vendors with Oracle software.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and keep up to date with new technologies and software development languages and practices.
- Knowledge of one or more Oracle technologies (like PL/SQL, SQL, forms, reports, Applications) required.
- Must know how to work in an Oracle database environment.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field required.
- A minimum of 4 years of work with Oracle software and development languages required.
- Specific course instruction in Oracle development or certifications preferred.
This position does not require travel.
Sportsman's Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.