Receiving Department Manager
Rohnert Park, CA
Shift InfoType: Full-time
Shift(s): Monday - Friday
Hours: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Purpose of Position
Oversee all logistical aspects of incoming and outgoing freight.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive all incoming merchandise quickly and with a high degree of accuracy.
• Work closely with Accounts Payable to resolve billing questions.
• Keep accurate and up to date records on store to store transfers, vendor returns, customer returns, andall customer phone orders.
• Keep the Receiving Department clean and orderly.
• Ship out, obtain and manage all credit for returned merchandise.
• Work closely with Department Managers to resolve all in-house receiving issues.
• Schedule all outgoing Less Than Load shipments with the Transportation Department.
• Perform other tasks as necessary and assigned by management.
Good verbal and written communication is required as well as good math skills and problem solving skills. Good organizational skills and some heavy lifting is required.
Education and Training:
A high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma are recommended.
This position involves a variety of physical activities including: talking, hearing, sitting, standing for multiple hours, and repetitive motions. Visual acuity is required for analyzing records.
This position may require travel for training purposes.
Sportsman's Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.