Outerwear Sales Associate
Colorado Springs, CO
Shift InfoType: Part-time
Purpose of Position:
Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment. This includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the very best in customer service
- Knowledgeable of products carried and present to customers using company sales techniques
- Assist in maintaining overall department
- Approach each customer using the 5 non-negotiable Friedman Sales Training Steps
- Keep the department clean, faced and straight at all times
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock
- Communicate customer requests to management
- Perform other tasks as necessary and assigned by management, which may at times include assisting in other departments
Good verbal and written communication is required. The ability to work closely with customers and co-workers is also required.
Education and Training:
A high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma are recommended. Sales training provided by Sportsman’s Warehouse is required.
This position involves a variety of physical activities including: talking, hearing, and repetitive motions.
This position does not require travel.
Sportsman's Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.