Omnichannel Operations Coordinator
Shift InfoType: Full-time
Shift(s): Monday - Friday
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Purpose of Position:
The Omnichannel Operations Coordinator is responsible for supporting the eCommerce team through direct oversight of the new item creation backlog and support analytics, site information updates, user access, promotion code and calendar maintenance, and creating training documentation. The Omnichannel Operations Coordinator will maintain operational reporting as required to support the eCommerce department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Item Creation Backlog to support item creation team
- Send Item Creation Scorecard to Item Creation Team and Executives
- Transfer product images daily to enable them on the website
- Collaborate with internal departments to create, test & maintain website promotion codes
- Support Site Merchandisers by updating category attribute information
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors to support item creation tasks
- Update the 3rd party vendor promotional calendar to support external website referrals
- Create new and run existing reporting to support Item Creation Backlog and other Operations tasks
- Manage team access to documentation and software
- Create and maintain training materials
- All other duties as assigned
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to bridge relationships between business and technical teams
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite applications (Docs, Sheets, Forms)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially more advanced Excel functions like Vlookup, pivot tables, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a retail environment with a focus on retail operations and eCommerce preferred
This position does not require travel.
Sportsman’s Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.