Shift InfoType: Full-time
Shift(s): Monday - Friday
Hours: 7:00am - 4:00pm
DescriptionPurpose of Position
To manage all aspects of the office as well as manage the Front End, and act as the Human Resource representative in the store. As well as ensuring that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage, schedule, and train all front end staff.
• Open and close the store when needed.
• Manage all accounts receivable accounts.
• Manage the fish and game account.
• Input data of daily sales and daily statistics.
• Present the benefits information to employees prior to their enrollment deadlines (this includes insurance, 401-k, worker’s comp., and leaves of absence forms). Submit required paperwork to the Benefits Department, and assist with any benefits questions.
• Manage time and attendance system per company guidelines and complete payroll in a timely and accurate manner. Input required schedules into time and attendance system and fix all missed punches.
• Conduct new hire orientations, explaining policies, completing all paperwork accurately, and submitting all required paperwork according to company directives and guidelines.
• Regularly scan in all required paperwork onto corporate-specific drives in a timely manner.
• Direct store delivery all direct vendors (including Coke, bait etc.)
• Assist the Store Manager as directed.
• Credit card maintenance.
• Manage and maintain all employee files according to state and company guidelines.
• Manage, train, and schedule ICS employees, and ensure that count deadlines are met.
• Assist ICS employees with inventory counts when needed. Communicate discrepancies with the store
manager and corporate when appropriate.
• Understand all verbal and written disciplinary action procedures and policies.
• Run reports in Retail.net.
• Order office supplies.
• Meet all deadlines set by management and the corporate office.
• Perform other tasks as necessary and assigned by management.
Good verbal and written communication is required as well as good math skills and problem solving skills. The ability to multi task and perform in high stress situations. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Education and Training
A high school diploma or equivalent; or 2+ years of experience in office and management functions, or a combination of education and experience.
This position involves a variety of physical activities including: talking, hearing, sitting, standing for multiple hours, and repetitive motions. Visual acuity is required for completing work on computer
This position may require travel for training purposes.
Sportsman's Warehouse is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.