Department: Front End
Shift InfoType: Full-time
Purpose of Position:
The Office Manager manages all aspects of the office, front end and department staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, schedule, and train all front-end staff
- Open and close the store when needed
- Manage the fish and game account and all accounts receivable accounts
- Track daily sales and statistics
- Notify employees of their benefits eligibility, provide them with information to participate in benefits enrollment.
- Manage time and attendance system per company guidelines and complete payroll in a timely and accurate manner. Manage time and attendance system and fix all missed punches
- Conduct new hire orientation, explain policies, and accurately complete and submit all paperwork
- Scan and upload required paperwork, including employee files, into corporate-specific drives or UltiPro as appropriate
- Assist the Store Manager as directed
- Manage, train, and schedule ICS employees, and ensure that count deadlines are met
- Assist ICS employees with inventory counts when needed. Communicate discrepancies with the store manager and corporate when appropriate
- Run reports in Retail.net
- Order office supplies
- Meet all deadlines set by management and the corporate office
- All other duties as assigned
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good math and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to multi task and perform in high stress situations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in office and management functions preferred
This position manages the front end and ICS staff.
This position does not require travel.
Sportsman’s Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.