Loss Prevention Agent
Department: Loss Prevention
Shift InfoType: Full-time
Purpose of Position:
A Loss Prevention Agent works within a team environment and is required to apprehend customers for theft and fraud. Agents observe cameras at length while protecting the Company’s assets. The LP Agent maintains a strong LP & Safety culture in the store to reduce losses and liabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Apprehend customers after evidence of theft/fraud is presented.
• Record apprehensions in LPMS software.
• Assist with the safety program as needed.
• Conduct daily walks of the store to ensure policies are followed and to look for areas of theft.
• Assist with securing the building, securing the money, and ensuring safe exit of all employees at store closing.
• Attend legal hearing as necessary.
• Complete all other tasks assigned by supervisor.
RequirementsA Loss Prevention Agent must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Training:
The Loss Prevention Agent should possess a High School Diploma, or equivalent.
This position involves a variety of physical activities including: talking, hearing, and repetitive motions. Due to having to apprehend suspects in theft, LP Agents must be able to push or sustain 50 lbs. of force. Visual acuity is required for analyzing records.
This position does not require travel.
Sportsman's Warehouse is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.