Shift InfoType: Part-time
Purpose of Position:
The Janitor will provide cleaning and maintenance in and around the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and maintain restrooms
- Take out all of the trash
- Sweep and mop the floors
- Clean and maintain the exterior of the facility, taking out trash
- Maintain the overall appearance of the facility
- All other duties as assigned
Good verbal communication is required. A good knowledge or cleaning products as well as cleaning tools are also required. The ability to take direction and work with little supervision is also recommended.
Education and Training:
Training on cleaning supplies and cleaning tools is required.
This position involves a variety of physical activities including: talking, hearing, and repetitive motions. Some heavy lifting may be required.
This position does not require travel.
Sportsman's Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.