In-Store eCommerce Associate
Shift InfoType: Full-time
Purpose of Position:
The In-Store eCommerce Associate will assist the Receiving Manager with all aspects of eCommerce receiving operations including order processing and tracking, and documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use the correct Return to Vendor (RTV) codes and Direct Store Delivery (DSD) exceptions and specifications
- Work closely with Accounts Receivable/Payable to ensure all possible credits are being taken
- Ensure all shipments are in compliance with Company guidelines and Federal Firearms License (FFL) regulations when shipping firearms
- Manage Ship from Store and keep all orders up to date
- Assist in all aspects of By Online Pickup in Store & Ship from Store
- Print Pick slips and find product for daily orders.
- Print pack slip and package product.
- Create an accurate shipping label and complete orders.
- Keep accurate records.
- All other duties as assigned
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent math, problem solving, and organization skills
- Must have hands on experience with eCommerce receiving operations
- Must have knowledge of Company software to include BOPIS, Tomax, High Jump, Oracle and Outlook
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in eCommerce receiving operations is preferred
This position does not require travel.
Sportsman’s Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.