Shift InfoType: Full-time
Purpose of Position:
The Hunting Lead assists the Hunting Department Manager with all department operations and is responsible for first level supervision of department staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Outfit customers based on their hunting needs by providing exceptional customer service
- Merchandise and maintain the hunting department
- Assist in gun room operations and procedures
- Communicate any firearm or ammunition related manners to the compliance department
- Conduct required firearm inventory cycle counts
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the hunting department
- Open and close the store and perform morning and evening cash office procedures
- Respond to any ATF or compliance department requests in a timely manner
- All other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of firearms and ATF compliance is required
- Must have good verbal and written communication
- Must be able to work well with customers, co-workers, and management
- Must be able to create a positive customer experience
- Must have good attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Basic computer skills are required
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in firearms and ATF compliance is required
This position does not require travel.
Sportsman’s Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.