Firearms Associate - Hunting Department
Shift InfoType: FT/PT
Purpose of Position
Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Approach each customer using the 5 non-negotiable Friedman Sales Training Steps and keep the department clean, faced and straight at all times.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- In depth knowledge of form 4473.
- Maintain accuracy when completing employee portion of 4473.
- Review and ensure accuracy on customer portion of form 4473.
- Ensure security of hunting department, including gun counter and firearm rooms.
- Ensure all ATF standards are met for all firearm transactions.
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Perform other tasks as necessary and assigned by management, which may at times include assisting in other departments.
- Assist Customers in the selection of products.
- Provides the very best in customer service and be knowledgeable of products carried and present to customers using company sales techniques.
- Assist in maintaining overall department.
- All other duties as assigned.
Good verbal and written communication is required. The ability to work closely with customers and co-workers is also required.
Education and Training:
A high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma are recommended. Sales training provided by Sportsman’s Warehouse is required.
This position involves a variety of physical activities including: talking, hearing, and repetitive motions.
This position does not require travel.
Sportsman's Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.