Customer Service Associate
Department: Front End
Shift InfoType: FT/PT
Purpose of Position:
To provide customer service to customers both in-store as well as on the phone.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide the very best in customer service
• Accurately ring merchandise through the register, ensuring that all tenders balance at the end of the shift
• Provide customer service regarding returns
• Accurately issue fish and game licenses
• Ring in A/R sales, and take A/R payments and tax exempt sales
• Complete customer phone orders
• Maintain appearance of Front End, i.e. clean, stock, and face merchandise
Good verbal and written communication is required as well as good math skills and problem solving skills.
Education and Training:
A high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma are recommended. A working knowledge of Tomax POS system and Cisco Phone system would be beneficial.
This position involves a variety of physical activities including: talking, hearing, and repetitive motions. Visual acuity is required for completing work on computer.
This position does not require travel.