Clothing Sales Associate
Shift InfoType: FT/PT
Purpose of Position:
Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment. This includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service in the clothing department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Approach each customer using the 5 non-negotiable Friedman Sales Training Steps.
- Keep the department clean, faced and straight at all times.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Perform other tasks as necessary and assigned by management, which may at times include assisting in other departments.
Good verbal and written communication is required. The ability to work closely with customers and co-workers is also required.
Education and Training:
A high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma are recommended. Sales training provided by Sportsman’s Warehouse is required.
This position involves a variety of physical activities including: talking, hearing, lifting, sitting, standing for multiple hours, and repetitive motions.
This position does not require travel.
Sportsman's Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.