Archery Sales Associate
Shift InfoType: Part-time
Purpose of Position
Assist customers in the selection of product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the very best in customer service
- Knowledgeable of products carried and present to customers using company sales techniques
- Assist in maintaining overall department
- Approach each customer using the 5 non-negotiable Friedman Sales Training Steps
- Keep the department clean, faced and straight at all times
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock
- Communicate customer requests to management
- Perform other tasks as necessary and assigned by management, which may at times include assisting in other departments
- Must have experience setting up and tuning bows
- Good verbal and written communication is required. The ability to work closely with customers and co-workers is also required.
Education and Training:
A high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma are recommended. Sales training provided by Sportsman’s Warehouse is required.
This position involves a variety of physical activities including: talking, hearing, and repetitive motions.
This position does not require travel.
Sportsman's Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.