Shift InfoType: Full-time
DescriptionPurpose of Position:
To assist Hunting Manager in maintaining the Archery Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Aid the Department Manager in cycle count management and completing counts.
• Assist the Department Manager with merchandising the department by following corporate guidelines
• Assist in completing price changes on time.
• Open and close the store (if required by the Store Manager)
• Ensure that the entire department is clean, faced and straight at all times.
• Perform other tasks as necessary and assigned by management
Good verbal and written communication is required as well as the ability to work well with the customers and co-workers.
Education and Training:
A very strong knowledge of the area that is assigned as well as a good knowledge of Tomax.
This position involves a variety of physical activities including: talking, hearing, and repetitive motions. Visual acuity is required for completing work on computer. Some heavy lifting may be required.
This position does not require travel.
Sportsman's Warehouse is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.